петък, 16 юли 2010 г.

Kew Gardens
















The fragrant haze
Has clad me in shades
Unknown.
A goddess has kissed
Each blade of grass here,
I swear…
Spreading my full-fledged invisible wings
I glide among flowerbeds of green
And gold,
Where fairy flowers hold
Their heads to the sky.
Every petal takes
Its rightful
Place
And our human how’s and why’s
Are hushed,
As fuss and worry vaporize.
I salute all majestic trees,
And it truly seems
To me
That their arms rise to Heaven.

Your flawless hands
Coat me in bliss
Unknown.
I dance my way
Through a jasmine maze
To the lake whose reeds gently sway
As wind shakes them awake
From sunlit repose.
And there you are, all aglow
Watching cygnets explore
The breathtaking scene that engulfs us all.
What could possibly be
More precious to me
Than this state we are in?
“Nothing else”, bluebells say
In their honey-sweet way.
Oh, it’s truly a quite
Wondrous day...
You, Sunshine and Kew,
But most of all,
You.

1 коментар: