понеделник, 16 август 2010 г.

A late introduction.


Browsing through our blog a couple of days ago, I felt a bit of an introduction was needed. So, as hard as it is to pick out the right words to describe us, I shall try. “Why in English?”, you might ask. Well, no particular reason. English and I have been friends all my life and I guess we just stick together.

The wonderful idea for this blog was entirely Luke’s – a sort of diary, chronicling his many achievements in various fields – from furniture making and interior design to painting and photography. His talents are as diverse as his hobbies are and I am sure you will be thrilled to follow his exciting projects.

I shall be in charge of the blog’s poetry corner. Literature is one of my passions and writing helps me maintain inner harmony. Only trouble is, I don’t have as much time to devote to it anymore, but hopefully having a place like this to share my strings of words will inspire me to write more.

This is what our blog is about – two people with a need to express themselves artistically, sharing with you their zest for life and their love for one another.

We hope you enjoy your visit. Thank you for stopping by!

2 коментара: